Thursday, January 24, 2008

steps...

I like steps

with you...

Forward

Other times small ones

Other big ones...

Some times at the same point, not moving at all...Some times scared ones...

Other brave ones..

Others around the same points...

Others strong and determinate...

Sometimes you lead

Others I do...

Other we walk together...
Others you can't understand the direction I take...

Others you afraid to follow me...

Sometimes, you are excited

Others you are thinking TOO much where and how to go...

Leave your heart FREE to guide you...

Let your mind just to enjoy what happens...

Trust me... even more...

Feel what I feel for you...

Feel what you mean for me...

Fly and I promise you, we will never land...

Put your feet on mine and walk with me...

Without rules...

Without Conditions...

Without things have to be done...

I am yours...

I am living for you...

/G

No comments: